david beckham,david beckham wallpaper,david beckham picture
Impossible is nothing by David Beckham, originally uploaded by stanley.ng.

Here's the story fomr David Beckham:
My name is David Beckham and this is my story. I still look back to `98. Of course I wish it hadn't have happened. How I sort of reacted as a young boy, I think I cried for about 5 or 10 minutes literally. I was having death threats. I never felt safe for 3.5 years. It can knock a person down so much that they just go under. After I scored the goal against Greece. All of the sports writers, they just stood up and started clapped me. To have that from the harshest critics. That for me was a huge thing. You will go through tough times. It's about coming through them.

If you enjoy our post, feel free to subscribes to our rss feeds